Frank Erwin Center Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and staff, the following rules have been put in place.
If you have any questions for items that will be allowed, read below.
As the Frank Erwin Center is such a large venue, an increased security plan has been put in action, as you enter the venue, you may be subject to search. The latest changes include a walk-through metal detector and updates on the size of bags you may bring inside.
Only soft bags will be allowed into the venue and must be under 12” x 12” x 12” in dimensions. If you have luggage larger than this, please leave in your vehicle.
The following items are NOT allowed and if found on person, will be taken away:
- Food or Drinks brought outside of the venue
- Recording devices/any filming equipment
- Hard containers of any kind
- Weapons of any kind
- Fireworks or any other explosives
- Any devices that make noise excluding mobile phones
- Handguns consistent to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun).